| Lease Agreement|
This lease, dated ____________________,200(__)
Between Bo and Karen Ficula, whose rental property is located at
16545 E. Gunsight Drive Unit 117
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
The TERM of this lease shall be from ____________,200(__) to _______________,200(__)
FOR UNIT 117 A _____, UNIT 117B______ BOTH UNIT A & B _____
1. The property will be ready for occupancy by 3:00 PM on the beginning date of the
lease and must be vacated by 11:00 AM on the ending date of the lease.
2. The RENT is $450___/ $500___/$650___/$900___/$1100___ per Week.
$1250___/$1500___/$1800___/ $2200___/$2800___ per Month
for a TOTAL of $_______ payable as follows:
$________which is 1/2 the total rental is payable upon signing of the lease.
the other half is payable 60 days prior to lease start plus a refundable SECURITY deposit in the
amount of $300. which will be returned by the landlord within two weeks after lease expiration less
any amount deducted for any damages or excess cleaning.
The total amount due 60 days prior to check will be $ _________. Due on _____________,200(__).
UTlLITlES :The landlord will provide water, heat, A/C, basic cable, electric, trash removal and wireless internet access. No telephone service is provided.
RESTRICTIONS: No pets. No smoking inside. Smoking is permitted on the outdoor patio of Unit A.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Each unit has a King Size bed and a sofa/sleeper. LESSOR supplies linens
for bed, bath,pool and kitchen.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: no more than four (4) in Unit A, two(2) in Unit B.
3. LESSEE assures the LESSOR that the tenants will observe all conditions and
terms of this lease as to maintaining the premises in good order and appearance and will conduct
themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors.
4. LESSEE assures the LESSOR that any tenant who violates any of the terms of
this Lease shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other
expenses which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant's guest(s).
5. LESSEE agrees that any tenant who is found using drugs or allows others to
use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises.
6. LESSEE and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors,
nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordnance, nor
commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises.
7. LESSEE agrees that during the term of this lease and such further time as
he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the leased premises clean and free of trash, garbage,
and other waste;and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same
condition as at the beginning of, or may put in during the term of the lease, reasonable wear and
tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty only exception.
8. LESSEE agrees to indemnify and save LESSOR harmless from all liability,
loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by the
LESSEE, tenants, or guests or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons
entering, occupying or visiting the leased premises.
9. LESSEE agrees that he/she shall not paint or make alterations to the property,
including changing existing locks or adding new ones, without the LESSOR'S written consent.
10. Upon not less than 24 hours notice, LESSEE shall make available to LESSOR
or his agent for the premises of entering to make necessary or convenient repairs and to show the
premises to prospective tenants. In an emergency, LESSOR or his agent may enter the
premises at any time without securing prior permission from LESSEE.
11. LESSEE may not let, sub let or assign this lease for all or any part of the
premises without prior consent of the LESSOR.
12. If LESSEE abandons or vacates the premises, LESSOR may at his option
terminate this lease, enter the premises, and remove all property.
13. In the event that any action shall be commenced by either party arising out of,
or concerning this lease or any right or obligation derived therefrom, the prevailing party shall be
entitled to receive attorney's fees as fixed by the Court in addition to all relief at law or equity.
14. Either party may terminate this lease in the event of a violation of early
provision of this lease by the other party in the manner and as provided by law.
15. LESSEE assumes full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the lease for the
period stated and assure the LESSOR full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding from
the total amount due in accord with the terms as stated above including any outstanding or unpaid
charges that are the responsibility of the LESSEE.
16. In the event of cancellation of this contract, refund of the advanced rental amount will be 50%
( Fifty percent) if cancellation occurs within 60 days of lease start. Beyond 60 days the cancellation
fee will be $50 ( Fifty dollars). 100 % of the Security deposit will be refunded in the
event of a cancellation.
LESSEE: ______________________________________ Date ____________
LESSOR: ______________________________________ Date ____________